- Add the pecans, walnuts, cacao powder, Live Longer Cricket Flour and coconut to a food processor and blitz until the mixture resembles a rough crumb. Add the dates, almond butter and coconut oil and process until the mixture holds together.
- Remove the mix from the food processor and press into tartlet tins (we used 6cm) and refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate in over very low heat water bath (use a candy thermometer to ensure that the chocolate temperature does not exceed 40C) in order to maintain the ‘raw’ aspect of the tarts.
- Clean the food processor and add the tofu, cacao powder, almond butter, maple syrup, orange juice and a pinch of salt, omitting the melted chocolate. Process for a few minutes until the tofu has become smooth and silky, then slowly pour in the melted chocolate.
- Spoon into tartlet moulds, and garnish with the zest of 1 orange.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then remove the tart cases. Serve immediately.