- Preheat the oven to 130C fan bake
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick. Add golden syrup and beat well
- Sift the dry ingredients and fold into the egg mixture.
- Spoon evenly into well greased shallow patty tins
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until surface springs back when lightly touched.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Assemble by cutting the tops off the kisses and fill with whipped coconut cream, chia raspberry coulis, and top with dark chocolate shavings or a fresh raspberry.